YSI 607130 Pro Series Pro20i Dissolved Oxygen Meter Kit (P Kit)
Dissolved oxygen and temperature handheld instrument with integral (i.e. non-detachable) cable. The Pro20i is a direct replacement for the model 55 and 550A dissolved oxygen instruments. EPA approved for wastewater compliance reporting of DO.
Instrument, cables, probes/sensors included.
607130 - Pro20i Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature Handheld with 1-meter integral (non-detachable cable) and 2002 Galvanic sensor kit
Easy to use, rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro20i provides everything you need in a handheld instrument for the measurement of dissolved oxygen. User-friendly and convenient calibration routine and 50 data set memory. A true field instrument with IP67 waterproof, rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure durability to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions.
- Integral (i.e. built-in) cable with 1- 4- 10-m field cable; user-replaceable DO sensors
- One Touch Cal allows for easy DO calibrations within 3 seconds with the press of a button. Automatic barometric pressure compensation.
- Quick response times; 95% response time in approximately 8 seconds with standard membrane (fastest response time on the market)
- Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data
- Large graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
- A true field instrument - the display is visible when wearing polarized sunglasses
- Tough. IP-67, impact-resistant, waterproof case. Waterproof with and without the battery cover
- Rubber over molded case provides extra durability
- Multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, and German
- 3-year instrument; 2-year integral cable; 1-year polarographic sensors; 6-month galvanic sensor warranty
The Pro20i features an integral cable, but the Pro20 features a user-replaceable (i.e. detachable) cable. Longer cables are also available for the Pro20, as is a BOD probe/cable assembly.
|Cable Options||1- 4- 10-m lengths (3.28, 13.1, 32.8 ft.)|
|Certifications||RoHS, CE, WEEE, IP-67 waterproof, 1-meter drop test|
|Languages||English, Spanish, German, French|
|Memory||50 data sets|
|Power||2 alkaline C-cells providing ~400 hours of battery life (without backlight); low battery indicator when 1 hour is left|
8.3 cm width x 21.6 cm length x 5.6 cm depth (3.25 in. x 8.5 in. x 2.2 in.)
3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year polarographic sensors; 6-month galvanic sensors
|Weight||475 grams (1.05 lbs.) (with batteries)|