YSI 1AA320PY, TruLab pH1310P Benchtop pH Meter w/Printer
The YSI TruLab line includes the 1110 (single channel), 1310 and 1310P (single channel) and 1320 and 1320P (dual channel) instruments providing easy-to-use and calibrate instruments ideal for the laboratory.
The TruLab pH 1310 benchtop meter is the ideal laboratory instrument for reliable pH/mV (ORP) measurements with automatic documentation for GLP compliance.
Available with or without a built-in printer. The 1310 has internal memory. Stored data can be sent to a PC via USB or to an optional built-in printer available on the 1310P.
- Single channel measurement of pH or mV (ORP) and temperature
- AutoRead function improves repeatability
- Easy-to-read backlit display with text menu for easy operation for pH, mV (ORP) and temperature
- Fast data transfer via USB in .csv or ASCII format or the optional integrated printer
- Easy calibration with adjustable calibration timer
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 point calibration for pH; 22 stored buffer sets for auto-buffer recognition and easy calibration
- BNC connection for pH, mV; banana connection for temperature probes
- Continuous Monitoring Control (CMC) function for monitoring the ideal measuring range for pH measurements based on the last calibration
- 3-year warranty
- GLP/AQA compliant
- PC software, USB cable, and electrode stand included
Wide selection of electrodes - pH, ORP and temperature probes
Repeatable/Efficient The instrument's AutoRead function indicates when a stable measurement is reached improving repeat ability.
Convenient/Reliable data can be printed directly from the instrument via the integrated printer or exported via USB.
|Certifications||cETLus, IP43, electrical protective class III, CE|
|Display||Backlit graphic display|
|Equipment used with||TruLab analog pH/mV/temp probes|
|Graphic Display||Backlit graphic display|
|Measurement Method / Channels||1 Channel|
|Measurement Range||Ranges Resolutions Accuracy (+1 digit) pH -2.0 to 20.0; -2.00 to 20.00; -2.000 to 19.999 0.1; 0.01; 0.001 ±0.1; ±0.01; ±0.005 (temp of test sample 15 to 35°C; within a range of ±2 pH of the calibration point) mV -1200 to 1200.0; -2000 to 2000 0.1; 1.0 ±0.3; ±1.0 (temp of test sample 15 to 35°C) Temperature -5 to 105°C (23.0 to 221°F) 0.1 ±0.1|
|Memory||500 data sets manual logging, 5,000 data sets auto logging|
|Operating pH Range||-2.00 to 20.00, -2.0 to 20.0, -2.000 to 19.999|
|Operating Temperature||23.0 to 221°F, -5 to 105°C|
|Parameters Measured||pH, ORP (mV), Temperature|
|Power||4 alkaline AA batteries (~150 hours with illumination, 1000 without), compatible with 4 NiMH AA rechargeables. Instrument does not charge rechargeable batteries., universal power supply|
|Storage Temperature||-25 to 65°C, -13 to 149°F|