Well Tape, 250' Water Level Sensor
The Waterra WS Water Level Sensors are advanced products utilizing the most recent electronic technology. These sensors have been designed to offer the user the best features available at an affordable price.
The WS-2 line of Water Level Sensors use tough, plastic reels to protect the stainless steel tape from damage and dirt while the tape is stored on the reel. They are made from black polyethylene and their lightweight and slim profile make them very portable.
The WS-2L is available with 250foot tape, Open Reel Only.
- auto shut-off
- sensitivity adjustment
- rugged modular construction
- powered by 4 AA batteries
- membrane ON/OFF switch
- extremely low power consumption
- sensor's probe is 5/8" diameter and is constructed from 316 stainless steel. The probe is snapped into the side of the reel in a probe holder when not in use.
- membrane ON/OFF switch with an automatic power saving feature that will turn the unit off after three minutes
- water indication light LED display that illuminates when water is detected
- loudest buzzer available was chosen for these sensors to ensure that the units could be heard in noisy environments.
- sensitivity adjustment potentiometer allows the unit to be set specifically to a wide range of water salinities, allowing the user to dial out the false readings caused by cascading water
- low battery indication light
- battery pack is located on underside of faceplate
*The WS-2 is available with either a 30 meter or a 100 foot tape. Available in Closed or Open Reel (See separate listing)
|15"H x 14"W x 5"D|