Waterra Spectra Field Pro Peristaltic Pump
The Spectra Field-Pro is a state-of-the-art peristaltic pump that features a heavy-duty, all-inclusive design. This means no external cables, chargers or batteries to worry about.
BUILT FOR FIELD USE
Weighing in at 29lbs/13 kg (including the battery), the Spectra Field-Pro’s powder coated aluminum case has heavy duty latches, hinges and handle. The case has a built in storage compartment which can hold a field book as well as the two power cables that come with the Field-Pro. The case also incorporates a stand for sample bottles. A rubber gasket around the inside of the case lid helps keep the elements out while it’s closed.
- EZ-Load pump head design – prevents stretching or jamming of silicon tubing; no screws to handle
- heavy duty construction – constructed with top quality components
- battery included – will run all day at full strength; outlasts competition
- built-in VOA stand – allows easily sampling without spillage
- advanced electronic flow controller – maintains a steady flow rate regardless of battery voltage; will not cut out during low flow sampling
- pump head angled on top of unit – for ease of operation; prevents clean tubing from soilage
- built-in storage compartment – for charging cables, field book, tools, well key, etc.
- all cables included
|SPECTRA FIELD-PRO SPECIFICATIONS|
|Dimensions||16.5"L x 10.5"W x 9"H|
|Weight||29 lbs (13 kg)|
|Compatible Tubing Sizes||Masterflex sizes 15 through 36|
|Approximate Flow Rate||50-1900 ml/min|
|Battery Life at Low Flow||14 hours|
|Battery Life at High Flow||9 hours|