Waterra HS-2, Oil Water Interface Sensor
The Waterra HS Oil/Water Interface Sensors represent some of the most advanced technology available today for hydrocarbon product layer measurement. These devices utilize sophisticated ultrasonic sensors to help define the product layer. Tests have shown that these sensors are more sensitive in a broader range of hydrocarbon products than conventional optical systems.
The HS-2 line of Oil/Water Interface Sensors use tough, plastic reels to protect the stainless steel tape from damage and dirt while the tape is stored on the reel. They are made from black polyethylene and their lightweight and slim profile make them very portable.
The sensor's probe is 5/8" diameter and is constructed from 316 stainless steel. The probe is snapped into the side of the reel in a probe holder when not in use. This probe contains the ultrasonic transducer that is used to detect the presence of hydrocarbons and the conductivity sensor that detects water.
The HS-2 is available with either a 30 meter or a 100 foot tape. Available in Closed or Open Reel
- auto shut-off
- ultrasonic technology
- rugged modular construction
- powered by 4 AA batteries
- membrane ON/OFF switch
- extremely low power consumption
- closed and open reel formats
- membrane ON/OFF switch with an automatic power saving feature that will turn the unit off after three minutes
- water indication light LED display that illuminates when water is detected
- hydrocarbon indication light LED display that illuminates when hydrocarbons are detected
- loudest buzzer available was chosen for these sensors to ensure that the units could be heard in noisy environments.
- low battery indication light
- battery pack is located on underside of faceplate
*The HS-2L is available with 250 foot tape, Open Reel Only. (See separate listing)
|12"H x 11.5"W x 3.25"D|
|100' or 30m|