GammaRAE II R Standard Kit
GammaRAE II Responder is two instruments in one: it has the rapid response of a detector and the accurate dose measurement of a dosimeter. It is designed specifically to meet the needs of first responders.
Detector Meets Dosimeter
The GammaRAE II Responder contains two separate sensors. The Cesium Iodide (CsI) scintillator provides a fast, two-second response to radiological threats, while the energy-compensated PIN diode provides high dose rate range coverage and accurate dose measurements.
GammaRAE II Responder alerts the wearer with a loud audible alarm, big, bright flashing LEDs, and a built-in vibration alarm. For stealth operations, law enforcement personnel can disable each alarm individually.
Immersible (IP67) design makes for reliable operation in wet environments and easy decontamination.
The GammaRAE II Responder accumulates accurate total dose. Stored dosage data can be cumulative or reset for each use period. Intrinsic Safety (IS) IS certification permits operation in potentially flammable/explosive environments.
- Sensitive CsI scintillator for excellent search capability and fast response• Energy-compensated PIN diode sensor for high dose rate range and accurate dosimeter capabilities
- Prominent visible, audible and vibration alarms
- Immersible in water for easy decontamination
- Top-mounted, reversible display
- Continuous digital readout in Rem/hour (µR/h & mR/h) or in Sievert/hour (µSv/h & mSv/h) and counts-per-second (cps)
- Two operation keys, simple intuitive programming
- Long calibration life
- Two AA alkaline batteries last up to 500 hours
- Large, 30,000-point datalog capacity, downloaded via cable- free Bluetooth® connection
- Alerts first responders to radioactive threats
- Accurately measures accumulated dose to the wearer
- Customs & border patrols
- Law enforcement
- Security officers in nuclear power facilities, banks, government laboratories, medical facilities
- Government agencies
- HazMat teams
- Fire departments
• Standard GammaRAE II R unit
• Belt Clip and wrist strap
• 3 AA alkaline batteries
• User’s Guide
• Calibration certificate
• ProRAE Studio Radiation software