Horiba 3200739844, LAQUAact PH-110K Portable Ph/ORP Meter Kit
Includes Meter, Model 9651-10D gel-filled pH electrode, buffers 4/7/10 (60ml each), carrying case, instruction manual; Measures pH/ORP/Temp
- Fully waterproof for approximately 30 minutes in 1 meter of water.
- Uses about 10% of the power compared to conventional meters. With up to 1000 hrs of use, long periods of field work is possible.
- Slim body fits in your hand. Only three basic operation buttons for one-hand operability.
- Auto Hold or Auto Stable functions
- In auto hold mode, meter freezes LCD when readings are stable
- Auto stable mode continuously refreshes readings on LCD with stability indicator
- Polycarbonate resin* used in automobiles and mobile phones has been adopted to enhance shock resistance. *Polycarbonate resin has about twice the shock resistance of conventional ABS resin.