Horiba 3200739850, LAQUAact PC-110 Portable Multi Parameter Meter
Capable to Measure:
Includes meter and instruction manual, no electrodes (wide-ranging applications electrode suggestion Model 9651-10D for pH and Model 9382-10D for conductivity), RS232C
- Fully waterproof for approximately 30 minutes in 1 meter of water.
- Uses about 10% of the power compared to conventional meters. With up to 1000 hrs of use, long periods of field work is possible.
- Slim body fits in your hand. Only three basic operation buttons for onehand operability.
- Auto Hold or Auto Stable functions
- In auto hold mode, meter freezes LCD when readings are stable
- Auto stable mode continuously refreshes readings on LCD with stability indicator
- Polycarbonate resin* used in automobiles and mobile phones has been adopted to enhance shock resistance. *Polycarbonate resin has about twice the shock resistance of conventional ABS resin.
*Kit Available: See Part Number 3999960174