Bump Test and Calibration (QRAE II version)
Test and calibrate your QRAE II or ToxiRAE 3 monitor quickly and easily with this cost-effective station. Capable of performing a bump test in only 12 seconds, and full calibration in 2 minutes, the AutoRAE Lite enables accurate, reliable monitor performance. A “no gas flow” alarm alerts you to potential problems, while the demand-flow system prevents gas leaks, for maximum safety and convenience.
- The AutoRAE Lite provides the lowest cost of ownership on the market, and can perform up to 700 bump tests on a single set of batteries.
- The AutoRAE Lite software offers the flexibility to meet each customer’s unique requirements. The automated bump and calibration station provides data storage as well as the ability to easily re-configure the monitor (or ToxiRAE 3).
- 12-second bump test
- 2-minute calibration
- “No gas flow” alarm
- Demand-flow system prevents gas leaks
- AutoRAE Lite as specified
- USB cable for PC set-up
- 12-volt power supply
- Demand-flow regulator (male thread)
- SD memory card (minimum 512Mb)
- Quick Start Guide
- Inlet filter
- CD-ROM including
- Operation Manual